This Week’s Sponsors:
– Harry’s Shaving and Men’s Personal Care – Only $3 for Truman Shave Set ($15 value)
– Athletic Greens – AG1 Powder + 1 year of free Vitamin D & 5 free travel packs
– Banking Crisis Spreads to Europe With Concern About Credit Suisse (02:40)
– New Silicon Valley Bank CEO Asks Customers To Come Back (05:15)
– France Looks To Raise Retirement Age From 62 to 64, Sparking Mass Protests (05:40)
– Texas Announces Takeover of Houston Schools (11:30)
– U.S. Gov to TikTok: Sell Yourself To Non-Chinese Owner (13:00)
– Federal Judge Appears Open to Banning Abortion Pill During Hearing (15:40)
– George Santos Files Papers To Run For Reelection (18:25)
– There’s A New Most Popular Dog In America: French Bulldogs Replace Labs (21:00)
– Ryan Reynolds’ Mint Mobile Sold to T-Mobile For $1.35 Billion (23:10)
– March Madness: Odds of Having a Perfect Bracket 1 in 7.2 Quintillion (25:10)
– On This Day: Otis Redding; Tanya Harding; West Point (27:20)
Please remember to subscribe to the podcast and leave us a review.
Mosheh Oinounou (@mosheh) is an Emmy and Murrow award-winning journalist. He has 20 years of experience at networks including Fox News, Bloomberg Television and CBS News, where he was the executive producer of the CBS Evening News and launched the network's 24 hour news channel. He founded the @mosheh Instagram news account in 2020 and the Mo News podcast and newsletter in 2022.
Jill Wagner (@jillrwagner) is an Emmy and Murrow award- winning journalist. She's currently the Managing Editor of the Mo News newsletter and previously worked as a reporter for CBS News, Cheddar News, and News 12. She also co-founded the Need2Know newsletter, and has made it a goal to drop a Seinfeld reference into every Mo News podcast.
Follow Mo News on all platforms:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices