This Week’s Sponsors:
– Blinkist - 40% off and a 7-day free trial of the reading app: Code: Monews
– Athletic Greens – AG1 Powder + 1 year of free Vitamin D & 5 free travel packs
– Intel Officials Say China "Most Consequential Threat" to U.S. National Security (03:30)
– FBI on TikTok Threat (06:00)
– Cartel Apologized For Killing Two Americans In Mexico Kidnapping (11:40)
– Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell Hospitalized For Concussion (13:45)
– What’s In President Biden’s $6.8 Trillion Budget Proposal for 2024? (15:20)
– Another Norfolk Southern Train Derailed…. Just As Its CEO Testified To Congress (17:50)
– Oscars Preview– What The Academy Is Doing After Will Smith’s Slap (20:50)
– Which Social Media Platform Do People Want to Delete the Most? (25:00)
– On This Day: Dr. Suess; Ace of Base; Alexander Graham Bell (26:50)
– What We’re Watching, Reading, and Eating (30:25)
What Jill is Reading: Many Lives, Many Masters
What Mosheh is Reading: General and the Genius
What Mosheh is Eating: All’Antico Vanaio
Please remember to subscribe to the podcast and leave us a review.
Mosheh Oinounou (@mosheh) is an Emmy and Murrow award-winning journalist. He has 20 years of experience at networks including Fox News, Bloomberg Television and CBS News, where he was the executive producer of the CBS Evening News and launched the network's 24 hour news channel. He founded the @mosheh Instagram news account in 2020 and the Mo News podcast and newsletter in 2022.
Jill Wagner (@jillrwagner) is an Emmy and Murrow award- winning journalist. She's currently the Managing Editor of the Mo News newsletter and previously worked as a reporter for CBS News, Cheddar News, and News 12. She also co-founded the Need2Know newsletter, and has made it a goal to drop a Seinfeld reference into every Mo News podcast.
Follow Mo News on all platforms:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices