This Week’s Sponsors:
– Harry’s Shaving and Men’s Personal Care – Only $3 for Truman Shave Set ($15 value)
– Athletic Greens – AG1 Powder + 1 year of free Vitamin D & 5 free travel packs
– Happy Pi Day! What Is It? (00:30)
– Silicon Valley Bank Collapse Latest and What’s Next (02:05)
– Did Trump Rollback of Dodd-Frank Lead To Bank Collapse (03:30)
– Biden Administration Approves Controversial Willow Oil Project In Alaska (09:25)
– Ukraine Latest: Heavy Death Tolls In Battle For Bakhmut (15:10)
– Talks of Sending US Troops To Mexico Following Kidnappings (18:00)
– US Sues Rite Aid For Missing Opioid Red Flags (20:45)
– Apple’s Newest Consumer Product– Mixed-Reality Headset– Almost Ready For Big Reveal (22:50)
– Lunchables Are Coming To A School Cafeteria Near You (25:20)
– Hugh Grant’s Controversial Red Carpet Interview (29:25)
– On This Day: HBD Albert Einstein; Air Force One History; Humpty Dance (35:00)
Please remember to subscribe to the podcast and leave us a review.
Mosheh Oinounou (@mosheh) is an Emmy and Murrow award-winning journalist. He has 20 years of experience at networks including Fox News, Bloomberg Television and CBS News, where he was the executive producer of the CBS Evening News and launched the network's 24 hour news channel. He founded the @mosheh Instagram news account in 2020 and the Mo News podcast and newsletter in 2022.
Jill Wagner (@jillrwagner) is an Emmy and Murrow award- winning journalist. She's currently the Managing Editor of the Mo News newsletter and previously worked as a reporter for CBS News, Cheddar News, and News 12. She also co-founded the Need2Know newsletter, and has made it a goal to drop a Seinfeld reference into every Mo News podcast.
Follow Mo News on all platforms:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices