– House Jan. 6 Committee Recommends Criminal Charges For Donald Trump (01:50)
– Elon Musk’s Twitter Poll Shows Users Want Him to Step Down as CEO, But Will He? (07:30)
– Musk’s Major Problems At Tesla (10:30)
– Supreme Court Rules to Keep Controversial Immigration Policy Title 42– For Now (14:00)
– Ozempic Shortage Pits Diabetics Against People Taking Drug to Lose Weight (18:45)
– Tylenol, Motrin Shortage for Kids Amid Tripledemic (20:40)
– Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape in California (22:00)
– Barnes & Noble Expanding Stores Again (24:40)
– Growing Market for Adult Toys– But Not The Kind You’re Thinking Of (27:45)
– On This Day: Walk Like An Egyptian (33:10)
Please remember to subscribe to the podcast and leave us a review.
Mosheh Oinounou (@mosheh) is an Emmy and Murrow award-winning journalist. He has 20 years of experience at networks including Fox News, Bloomberg Television and CBS News, where he was the executive producer of the CBS Evening News and launched the network's 24 hour news channel. He founded the @mosheh Instagram news account in 2020 and the Mo News podcast and newsletter in 2022.
Jill Wagner (@jillrwagner) is an Emmy and Murrow award- winning journalist. She's currently the Managing Editor of the Mo News newsletter and previously worked as a reporter for CBS News, Cheddar News, and News 12. She also co-founded the Need2Know newsletter, and has made it a goal to drop a Seinfeld reference into every Mo News podcast.
Follow Mo News on all platforms:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices