This Week’s New Sponsors:
– Blinkist - 25% off and a 7-day free trial of the reading app: Code: Monews
– Apostrophe - Only $5 For First Derm Visit + Medication Discount: Code: Monews
– Housing Market Continues To Cool…For Now (02:00)
– Single Women Outpacing Single Men When It Comes to Home Ownership (05:00)
– Fed Expected To Raise Interest Rates Today (03:00)
– Alec Baldwin Officially Charged in Movie Shooting (07:40)
– Death Toll Rises In Pakistan Suicide Bombing (13:10)
– Politics: FBI Conducted Another Biden Classified Docs Search (16:00)
– Politics: Speaker McCarthy & Biden to Talk Debt Ceiling (17:50)
– Politics: Santos Steps Down From Committee; 78% of Constituents Want Him to Resign (18:35)
– Bye Bye Boeing 747 (20:15)
– At the Gym– Trainers Say HIIT is Out, Sculpt is In (22:20)
– Study: New Numbers On Americans “Addicted” To Junk Food (24:55)
– On This Day: Harry Styles & Sophie Turner Birthdays; Key Civil Rights Movement Moment; Super Bowl “Wardrobe Malfunction” (26:50)
Please remember to subscribe to the podcast and leave us a review.
Mosheh Oinounou (@mosheh) is an Emmy and Murrow award-winning journalist. He has 20 years of experience at networks including Fox News, Bloomberg Television and CBS News, where he was the executive producer of the CBS Evening News and launched the network's 24 hour news channel. He founded the @mosheh Instagram news account in 2020 and the Mo News podcast and newsletter in 2022.
Jill Wagner (@jillrwagner) is an Emmy and Murrow award- winning journalist. She's currently the Managing Editor of the Mo News newsletter and previously worked as a reporter for CBS News, Cheddar News, and News 12. She also co-founded the Need2Know newsletter, and has made it a goal to drop a Seinfeld reference into every Mo News podcast.
Follow Mo News on all platforms:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices